Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Having a hard time getting your point across to someone??



This book helps you understand different personality types and takes the mystery out of certain people's behavior. Is someone you live with, work with, or socialize with hard for you to understand? Does their behavior sometimes puzzle you? And sometimes even hurt you? This book brings focus to the unclear. It reveals how different personality types think and act and may even show you that those hard-to-deal-with people are very pure in their motivations and never realized how much their behavior negatively affects you. I LOVED learning about my personality type. The four types (in Deborah's airplane language) are Captain, Attendant, Passenger, and Engineer. I was the Attendant all the way! Some Attendant characteristics: Needs others to support their ideas, acheives acceptance by playfulness or creating a  stimulating environment, likes you to be fun, wants to be accepted, irritated by boredom or routine, measures personal worth by acknowledgement, recognition, and compliments, familiar expression is "Yes", and decisions are spontaneous. Now you know me!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This awesome, Nikki! I was just praying last night for God to reveal how I'm supposed to handle sticky, uncomfortable situations, so I'll add this to me book list.

    ReplyDelete