Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Can the anointing flow through my phone?? It's growing to my hand!!

I think I can see my skin growing around my phone!! If I pray for someone, do you think they'll be offended if I have my smart phone in my hand??

Sounds sad, huh? But I had to take a break from my phone for a few days just to regain some balance. Turning off my computer, TV, and cell phone helped me recognize how much time I lose on things that carry no weight in eternity. Time to refocus.

2 Timothy 2:4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.


1 comment:

  1. You make a good point Nikki. Falling temptation to media devices has been tough for many people. I know I struggle with it quite often. Jesus wants us to put him first in our lives and we can't do that when we spend all our time watching television and spending countless hours on the internet or phone. 2 Timothy 2:4 is truly a great scripture to live by. God bless you friend.

    P.S. I love your blog! :) You are such a Godly woman. I love it!

    ReplyDelete