Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Hidden Doors



I have been sleeping beside this piece of furniture for almost a week now in my extended family’s home and just realized that it had this hidden side door literally facing me as I slept. God has hidden doors inside of Him he wants you to seek out. 

They could be accelerators or shortcuts to future promises, they could wisdom keys that navigate you smoothly through rough waters or decisions you have to make. It could be inventions or business ideas that elevate you to new levels authority. It could be just what you need right now! Dig into the Lord like a crab burying himself in the sand to find shelter and help from the pounding waves of life! He’s ready to take you on an adventure! 


Revelation 3:8 - See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it

Revelation 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment